Your Guide to Insider Trading
The best way to protect your investments is to understand what you are investing in. Put yourself ahead of the pack. The more you know the further ahead you get. We are passionate about self study and have provided information to help you on your quest for knowledge.
The Form 4 discloses any transactions and holdings to the SEC. Insiders are required to file anytime a change in ownership occurs.General How to read a Form 4
Open Market Transactions
Securities LawBelow are some of the important laws that regulate the securities industry.
- Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Securities Act of 1933
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (Public Company Accounting Reform and Corporate Responsibility Act of 2002)
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Investment Company Act of 1940
- Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970
- Dodd-Frank Act of 2010 (Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010)